1. Where did the Corona Virus Originate?
B. United States
2. Most of the Corona Viruses live in
3. Which mask is the best to have?
4. There is a vaccine for the Corona Virus
C. We don’t need one
D. There is one, just not in the U.S
3. You should avoid if possible…
A. touching your face
B. Being around people who are sneezing
C. Being around people who are coughing
D. Old people
4. Why is the N-95 the best mask to have?
A. It’s cute
B. It’s least expensive
C. It’s what doctors wear
D. It’s sealed
5. The real danger comes in when the Corona Virus manufactures in the________, making it difficult to __________
A. Lungs, Breathe
B. Heart, Breathe
C. Kidneys, Function
D. Chest, Walk
6. What should be the incubation time?
A. 7-10 days
B. 9-12 days
C. 7-14 days
D. 22 days
7. Who is at higher risk?
A. Elderly people
B. People with diabetes
C. People with heart disease
D. People with lung disease
8. Another name for Corona Virus is…
C. NYPD Blue
9. Who can help prevent the spread of the Corona Virus?
B. U.S Medical Professionals
10. What are the 3 most common symptoms of COVID-19?
A. Diarrhea, cough, and headache
B. Body aches, fever, and hallucinations
C. Whooping cough, migraine, and chest pain
D. Fever, fatigue and dry cough
How well did you do? Well, here are the answers! I know you did Great!
(1) B/China (2) C/Animals (3) A, B, & C (4) D (5) A/Lungs, Breathe (6) C/7-14 days (7) A, B, C, & D (8) D/COVID-19 (9) D/Everyone! (10) D/ fever, fatigue & dry cough
DON’T BE PARANOID BUT DO BE CAREFUL! HERE ARE SOME RESOURCES TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS VIRUS.